April Wishlist

19:16 kelvin 0 Comments

Since I have more free time to enjoy now, I find myself browsing online shopping website more than usual. By scrolling through all these new and old product released by different companies, few have captured my attention and I wish I could buy them impulsively (if only I have money). So I thought I can made a wishlist here, to remind myself purchase these goodies when I've money.




Yadah White Boosting Care - This is the new series that the brand Yadah come up with, as I prefer a clean and whiter skin I would never skip the chance to try out new whitening skincare products. This series comes up cleanser, toner, emulsion and cream. With the Candeia + White Boosting Complex System it helps to inhibits melanin production and pigmentation.

A'Pieu Deep Clean Foam Moist Cleanser (Crayon Shinchan Edition) - Nothing special about it, but I just want it due to the Crayon Shinchan packaging. Besides that, my foam cleanser is gonna run out soon.

A'Pieu Good Night Water Sleeping Mask (Crayon Shinchan Edition) - I love using sleeping mask, it makes my skin soft and hydrated when I wake up. Furthermore, it is a "must" product for lazy people like me. The reason I choose this? Of course is because to the packaging.

Memebox Pony Effect That Girl Brush Pouch Set - I know this is the last season product from Pony Effect. However I can't get over how pretty the brushes look with neon purple. Personally I only want the powder brush but this set includes powder brush, eyeshadow brush, blending brush, eyeshadow blending brush and a faux leather pouch.

Tony Moly Bcdation Cushion Plus - As a cushion lover, I am really impressed with this cushion when I saw a short clip of demonstration of this cushion from Tony Moly Instagram. It seems to have a decent coverage and dewy finish which I really like. The downside of this cushion would be limited shade ranges.

3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Duo Cover Crayon - Saw this product from their Instagram account and can't wait to get these on my hands. These crayon comes in different shades that serves for different skin concerns by cover and correct. It comes with four types: Skin, Cover, Pigmentation and Shading. Shading and Cover are the two that I desired for.

What are the products on your beauty wishlist?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: