Japanese Doll 育成日本人形 Gaming Experience

20:04 kelvin 0 Comments

This post is about the new game that I introduced in my previous blog post. If you haven't seen it yet (which obviously you should), click here to read it first for a better understanding what this game about.

So I decided to download and try out this game to release stress, scolding people that I hate. Overall, this game is definitely below my expectation. It doesn't scared me that much, the background music aren't spooky enough, however the graphic is nice though.

Is it entertaining? To me, it is just average, probably will feel bored after a few days but will keeping it till the end since it warned me to finish the game in the first place.

This is the early form of the doll that you will receive. Basically just a piece of small wood doll without facial feature, hands, legs and cloth.


This is the current form of my doll, big eyes, creepy smiling, no hair, really flat nose wearing blue kimono hearing my complaints. In order to help it grow, you need to collect candles by simply clicking the bottom right button and feed it.


In this screen, you just need to swipe your finger all over the candles to collect it, the candles will reappear after few seconds.


Wow, why my doll become a fox spirit? This is because throughout the game, your doll will randomly change their appearance for a second. 
See that button under the back icon? It is actually a "play" button that allow you play with the doll.


How do you play with the doll? Just use your fingers quickly rubbing the doll and the gauge above will be increase. It takes time to fill up the gauge but the reward is divide! After finish up filling the gauge, the doll will repay your, I don't know, time for playing with it? And allow you collect high amount of candles.


In my previous post, I mentioned that the doll will try to create supernatural phenomena and scare you. So this is what it looks like, for a moment it was disappeared, when you start asking "where is that doll? I haven't finish my bitching yet?!" Then the next moment, BOOM, big eyes staring at you as if it trying to say, "STFU!"

In this case, just press the pray button!


I only try out this game since yesterday, and I just feel it is average. But the concept is good and creative. Go try it out if you are too free!

P/S: At first, I want to publish screen record to show you the game play but the app in the Google Play failed me so much. Seriously, there is yet a screen recorder app that can does it job well. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: