Japanese Doll(育成日本人形) App

00:19 kelvin 0 Comments

Knowing that I got a lot of views from foreign country compare to Malaysia, I decided to introducing the new scary, creepy and spooky game that gain the attention by those surrounding me recently in case you are unaware of it.

Just like the name suggested, it is a game that allow user to take care of a Japanese doll from a piece of wood until it grow up into a little Japanese doll.

Update: I just published my gaming experience of this game yesterday, do check it out by click here!

So you may think, "What? It just like the other pet game like Pou." You may be right, but there is a main feature in this game that stand out and attract the attention.

To avoid my blog's home will be too scary from uploading overload of gaming picture and scare away any visitor, I decided choose and upload only one picture from this game.


So what about this game that so special?
In the beginning, this game will warn the player not to uninstall this game until it is finish. 

After that, the game will start. First, it will stated that the doll recognized us, the players, as her parents, and promised to stay together forever.

So basically, we just collect candles and feed it to the doll to help it grow up!
Sound boring? Yeah, I think so too.

Hence, the producer decided to add a little element in it. Throughout the game, the doll will conduct some supernatural phenomena such as the doll dropping down from roof, dash toward to players, become a doomed red kimono bloody doll, holding a blade attempt to hurt user and so on.
It will change its appearance and conduct any scary act. 

Whenever this happened, you need to press the pray button in order to survive and record the phenomena.

I haven't start playing this game, even though I feel attracted to it since I find it through a link from Facebook. Can't deny it, this seem to be a good stress relieve game to me. (maybe you too, huh?) 

Why? Because when I playing this game I can use it to scold or cursing other people as well. I can practically keep scolding or cursing people while I feeding or pretend talking to the doll.

It maybe sound illogical/ dumb for you, but hey, who doesn't have stress and people that irritate us. I can talking to the doll like, "Dear doll, I fucking hate that bitch, XXXXX, because she is so freaking fake, annoying, acting to be kind, sweet and innocent, and literally making my life terrible now, you agree right?"

Why I can't complaint all my thoughts to other pet game like Pou? Because literally Pou always smile to me whenever i complaint to it, I hope the listener could made a serious, sympathy, or even the "Yeah, she is a bitch/ he is a jerk" kind of face.

So that why this doll's expression hit the spot and always made the "Yeah, she is a bitch/ he is a jerk" kind of face which seem like support whatever I say. And I enjoy the feeling when everybody agree what I say.

Anyway, this game is kind of interesting to try if you brave enough or is an adventurous person. You can search more information through Appstore or GooglePlay.

Update: You can click this link to access this game from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.capsuleplus.JapaneseDoll&hl=ja

Thanks for reading,
See you soon.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: