Etude House Wonder Pore Tightening Essence Review

22:24 kelvin 4 Comments

I'm the Wonder Woman for Your Pores, More Powerful!

Today we are going to look at this Tightening Essence from the Wonder Pore series, to see whether it does what it claim to "tighten" our pores or not.




"This is a pore essence that tightens pores for smooth and firm pores. After applying emulsion, dispense a certain a certain amount and spread gently onto face."

"After applying Wonder Pore Freshner, dispense a certain amount and spread gently onto face."

I do not whether you aware or not, but there is a contradict between the description and direction.

Description tells us to apply after emulsion, but direction tells apply after toner.

For me, just apply after toner, since it is a regular skin care sequence.


This essence is launched after Etude House change their formula of the highly raved Wonder Pore Freshner by adding Mint Vinegar and Anti Pore-Dex Complex to achieve 10 in 1 effect as an improvement of 7 in 1 before.

Along with this essence, there are also facial foam, moisture cream and emulsion launched together as well.

Compared to others, this is the right product if you want to reduce the size of pores. Other products focus mainly on moisture.

PACKAGING wise, very similar to the Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion. Nothing special, just smaller in size. 

It has a pump dispenser which I really like, since it is more hygiene and convenient compare to those squeeze type or bottle type where you know you need to hold it upside down to get the product out. 



So the SCENT, similar to the Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion again. Very fresh and not overwhelming as well. 

Regarding to the TEXTURE, it is a gel type essence. It apply smoothly and easily too. Suitable for oily type. 

It is semi transparent, the moment when you applied the essence it maybe kind of heavy however it absorb pretty fast so do not worry about it too much.




I have been using this essence for almost one month now, does it "tighten" up my pores?

Sadly to say, it did not happened to me. My PORES SIZE are still remain the same. Maybe I need to try for another month to see the effect?

As you know once the pores are enlarged, it is very difficult for it to return to its original size. A stubborn headache indeed. 

What is more worst is that, Malaysia is a hot and humid country. Hence, our face will start to produce sebum and sweat right after we leave our house. 

Even you want it or not, you are bound to face this problem here. Unless you stay in indoor ever since you are born.



But it does provide MOISTURE for me, not those intense moisture but maybe adequate enough for oily skin. 

Overall I would not encourage to those who wish to have a miracle happens quickly. I do think this essence need to take a long time to show effect. Remember pore is not an easy issue to fix anyway.

The review ends here. 

Sorry for lack of update in this blog. I just finish my final exam on Friday. That why I neglect this place so much. 

So now I will be free for about 1 month and maybe I can focus on this blog again. Stay tuned to my blog please. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I agree...pores are just...its likealmost no product can diminish it, they just gives you false hop and a sad wallet lol.

    If youve found any product that is good for pores, do reply me.

    P.s: I tried this product as well and my opinion is same as yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...pores are just...its likealmost no product can diminish it, they just gives you false hop and a sad wallet lol.

    If youve found any product that is good for pores, do reply me.

    P.s: I tried this product as well and my opinion is same as yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Humairah Alkaff! Thanks for reading! If you happen to find an effective pore products, pls tell me as well!

      Delete
  3. Not working, waste of money, even in my oily oily face, it didn'twork

    ReplyDelete