The Face Shop The Therapy Essential Tonic Treatment Review

18:05 kelvin 1 Comments


For this post, I am going to talk about a product from The Face Shop which is The Therapy Essential Tonic Treatment. 

First of all, I bought this for quite awhile that's why I finished the bottle already. So that's why I thought I should share my opinion to you all.

Why did I buy this product? This is because I want to add an anti aging product in my skincare routine since I am in my 20s and wish to invest in anti aging for long term effects. And the other reason would be the packaging.

This is actually a combination of toner and treatment that helps to tones dry, rough skin while essential oil delivers anti-aging treatment effects.

The Face Shop uses Marche anti-aging technology which is a traditional handmade therapy in Italy that helps to deliver vitality to aging skin, makes it healthy with elasticity.

This toner contains Hyaluronic acid that strengthen skin elasticity and moisture and Panthenol (a
precursor of vitamin B5) for anti-inflammatory.



Check out the packaging! It is so elegant and classic. The bottle comes with a luxurious appearance that gives a European feel. The details of the print and the beautiful glass bottle, amazing. The bottle does weight a bit and quite sturdy but the design is really pretty. 

The texture is gel based and quite heavy at first. It is relatively runny and watery. You can apply this treatment on a cotton pad and use it as a toner, or you rub this on your hands first and then massage your face for a quickly replenish treatment.

If you apply it with a cotton pad, then it can be spread thinly and evenly over the skin and making it to be absorb much more faster. 

It feels quite oily at first but as I mentioned above, with a cotton pad it absorbs quickly and patting it gently can get rid of the oiliness and greasiness in no time. 



The scent is very calming and relaxing with a subtle floral scent.

As for the effect, I like to say that this is a good toner/treatment for moisturizing purpose, it provides a decent amount of moisturize effect and makes your skin soft and lovely.

However, if you use it as toner, then I would say it does not cleanse the skin as thoroughly as Etude House Wonder Pore Toner.

As toner is the last step of cleansing but this product is more like a moisture booster. I did not see any significant changes on my face since the fine lines under my eyes still remained but personally I think it work best if you use the whole The Therapy line together. 

If you have a dry skin, then I would say go for it. I mean it can provide moisture to your skin so why not.

But if you have an oily skin, then I would say not really suited but if you want to try it out then go ahead since each product works differently on different person. 

I guess it's time to wrap it out, once again thanks for reading.
Remember to follow my blog.
Everything will be rosy. 


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. 英国瘦脸针 and 伦敦瘦脸针

    ReplyDelete