My Recent Reads

16:42 kelvin 0 Comments

Having my long semester break as you know if you read my previous entry. During the first week of holiday, I managed to finish reading two books that I purchased from Popular bookstore.





An Abundance of Katherines
This is actually the first book that I read from John Green despite the crazy hype of The Fault in Our Stars back then. The story follows Colin Singleton, who only date with girls name Katherine, try to prove his own theory, The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability which is able to predict the future of a relationship. The writing style is humor and relatable as well.

我想要的只是一个拥抱 (Hug is all I need)
The first book that I read from this author as well. Each chapter is divided into two parts which show the different perspectives of male character and female character. The story takes place at high school where the female character has a secret crush on male character but he don't aware of it. (The girl got friend-zoned) A novel with typical scenario and story line, definitely a teen read but suitable for all ages as well.

What have you been reading recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: