New Phone - Oppo F1 Plus

23:07 kelvin 0 Comments

Finally I changed my phone last Thursday. This time I decided to try on one of the latest model from Oppo, the F1 Plus. Sawing many of my friends are using Oppo phone which undeniably makes me leave a good impression on it. If this brand is suck, then no one would use them right?



Introduce my old phone, good old Samsung Note 2. As you can see the screen cracked quite badly. Not to mentioned spoiled battery as well, took like 10 hours to fully charged.


I've always been bad at take care of my phone, especially screen. Every phone that I had used before, the screen would definitely cracked. From Samsung S2, Note 2 to Iphone 4s, I cracked all of them. Let's hope that I don't mess this one up.

By the moment I publish this entry, I've probably used this phone for about one week already. Design wise, I like it very much. Simple and minimalist. Truth to be told, the packaging and some of the system are quite similar to Iphone but I don't particular care.



I choose the gold color (my mother recommend this color too) but I hope that they have more colors to choose from such as grey, black or deep blue. When I get older, I tend to prefer darker color. Sometimes I find some minor issues such as when I tap the notification it didn't respond, only 1 or 2G of RAM available even though it is packed with 4G.

One thing I reslly like about this phone is fast charging speed! For instances, for 20 minutes and it is already 80% full!

By the way, I start playing Musical.ly recently be sure to add me @wkwkelvin if you have it as well!

Overall, I am in fond with this phone since it works smoothly and didn't encounter any serious problem yet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: