A'Pieu Harutatoo Brow Review

14:44 kelvin 0 Comments


Hello, in this post I'm going to write about another brows product by A'Pieu. Truth to be told, I am not familiar with this brand at all. Over the last few months, I received a A'Pieu hand cream by my friend who just came back from South Korea and that's how I became aware of it.

I searched through the online shopping website I usually use, I found out that this brand offer products in affordable price, like way too affordable compared to other roadside brands. If you are short on budget, do try out their products.

This is the Harutatoo Brow which comes in three different colors: Light brown, medium brown and dark brown. What I had on my hand is the dark brown color.

I read all the reviews from buyers who purchased this product, it turns out that all of them likes this products for its long lasting color and affordable price. One of them even mentioned that this is similar to Clio's tattoo brow but without the brow mascara.

Description: "This is a liquid type eyebrow stain that fills in between brow-hair for smudge-free and long-lasting, fine eyebrows."




For packaging, it is pretty simple. It just comes with a tip without any mascara or spoolie. The tip of the product is soft so that user can control their power easily unlike other's tip that is hard which makes the brows look unnatural. Even so, the soft tip may makes inexperienced users have a hard times while trying to draw the brows shapes.




Besides that, the color is pretty pigmented with just a light swipe. Be sure to swipe it lightly otherwise it may results in overly thick brows. The color is pretty long lasting which able to last about 9 hours for me. You can build up the color also.

Another good thing about this product is that you could easily wash it off with makeup remover. To be honest, unlike other tattoo products that could last for 2 to 3 days, this Harutatoo can only last for one day and then you need to draw brows again the day after.

Frankly speaking, I like this concept more since if it last for 2 to 3 days the color will turn to be lighter and you need to draws brow again no matter what. It may be a pro for me, but it could be con for others who want it to lasts for days.

Another downside to me is that it can be easily remove by rubbing it or using water, but would last longer if you don't touch it. I would said that if you want to experience using liquid type brows product, than this is the one for you as it is affordable.



Before I end this post I want to briefly talk about the hand cream gifted by my friend. It is a banana scented hand cream which smells like a banana cake for me. Furthermore, it is pretty moisturizing enough and comes in decent amount of product as well. The only downside is that it will be too oily if apply too much.

Lastly, if it is not too troublesome do support my novel! Thank you. Link below:
http://kelvinwkw.blogspot.my/p/blog-page.html


You Might Also Like

0 comments: