July Skincare Haul (Etude House & The Face Shop)

19:40 kelvin 0 Comments

Hi, I'm back for a quick and short blog post before I start my assignment.

July, a month that full with crazy sales! Once enter the shopping centre, you could see all shops have a sign indicate they are having sales now! Buy 1 Free 1, 50% - 30%, Buy 2 Free 1.....and more.

Others might be rational to resist all these temptation while I find myself pulling into the endless black hole of spending money.

 So today I am going to show you what I bought till now.

First off Etude House!

1. Wonder Pore Tightening Essence 


I have to say that this essence is the only reason that drives me to buy the whole series of Wonder Pore. Bought the freshner, whipping foam and corrector before. Not too impressed seriously.

Hope that the new range of Wonder Pore can perform better. 

2. Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion



3. Wonder Pore Balancing Cream



4. Moistfull Collagen Peeling Wash


5. Moistfull Super Collagen Eye Concentrate 


Next would be The Face Shop, although I only bought one item from there.

6. The Therapy Essential Tonic Treatment


Look at this expensive, fancy looking beauty product. Gosh, fall for it ever since The Face Shop uploaded the commercial video of this series.

Haven't use it yet but it seems promising. 

So that's all I bought in this single month, in case you don't know I literally spent over RM450 for only these 6 items only. Each of them is expensive!

Need to rush my assignment now, till next time.






You Might Also Like

0 comments: