My driving anxiety

21:45 kelvin 0 Comments

Today I am talking about an anxiety that have been following me 
since the moment I am able to drive by myself

So what is an anxiety?

I found this pretty interesting picture in Pinterest that able to explain


So I really have a stressful thought that aroused me whenever I am driving!

WHAT MAKES ME SO STRESSFUL?

I always have the thought that I will be crash other people's car and didn't notice it. In order to counter back this anxiety. I always open the window every time I drive car.

Yes, I don't even turn on the air-conditioner. Can you image the high temperature sensation I experienced especially in the tropical country Malaysia.

Why do I open the window then, because in that way I am able to noticed whether I crash into other objects or car. I know this is kind of stupid, however I can listen more clearly to what ever happened outside the car.

However, even though I opened the window and safety back home, my mind will still thinking all the nonsense inside. For example, today when I was driving, I heard a loud "BANG" sound.

However I did not crash into other people, car or objects, but when I am back home the mind start thinking that "Did I actually crushed into people without knowing it?" "Will the police come and arrest me?", something like this.

Sometimes I will even ask my friend that used the same road whether there are any accidents or injuries when they back home.

Even though I have this anxiety doesn't mean I am suck at driving ok? I didn't have any bad record or accidents in my driving experience over three years. It just my brain is too freaking active and like to imagine all the nonsense.

Anyway, besides this anxiety I also have the anxiety where I think people will dislike and boycott me
But that is another story...

So anyway this is my biggest problem in driving!
Bye! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: