Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Essence Review

15:31 kelvin 0 Comments

Don't you just love how your face are so radiant and brighten everything time you finish your skincare routine? So am I!

Our skin look the best whenever it has absorb sufficient moisture and nutrition from all the goodies.

The Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Essence definitely bring the game on the next level. Just one product is enough to pamper your skin?

Check it out.



"This is a brightening essence that contains Tahiti black pearl extract based fine aurora particles that enhance the skin's natural transparent glow, brightening up dull areas for the effect of just awakened, fresh skin."

"With sufficient moisture and skin-friendly properties this essence absorbs quickly without the use if cotton pads, hugging the skin with its smooth texture for a healthy glow skin."

"Dispense a certain amount onto palms hands, spreading from inner to outer areas of face, lightly patting to absorbs remaining contents." 

  • Inside the bottle has "Aura Particle" that is so fine that my DSLR cannot capture at all. But it is shimmer that make your face reflect the sunlight so that your face look so bright.


  • Other than that, it also has deep clean ocean water that contains natural moisture ingredients that help us to achieve clear and transparent skin!






Look at the packaging please. It is so elegant and so classy. How could you resist this? 

The bottle is in silver color but some hints of purple color will be reflected under the sunlight. Gorgeous, seriously gorgeous. Have more of this design, please.

OK, the reason I bought this product is mostly influenced by the packaging. And the Etude House Malaysia website has been recommend this product for some times, so I thought why not?

Besides that, it got pump applicator. Anything with pump is a good thing for me.

Easy to get the essence out, clean and hygiene.



It is light as water and runny as well. Apply smoothly without any problem.

Did you see the glow on my hand! That what I want my skin to have everyday. It makes the skin look healthier and fresh.

It scent though, smells like light perfume but very soothing. I enjoy it a lot.



Overall, it is a decent product not too bad not too good. Why do I say so? 

I have used this essence for half year now (or maybe more), but the problem that it has is that the brightening effect does not last long. About 3 hours? Then my skin look dull again.

It does help to moisture as well, this is great when you need those light sufficient moisture when you are rush to work or school. 

But I don't have any transparent or clear skin as it promised in long term. This is one of the product that you need to apply everyday to achieve that clear skin. 

No break out from using this product so that's good.

I would recommend this product to oily skin as well. It is so light and absorb quickly that your skin won't feel sticky or oily.

Actually I really like all the dewy look which the face is healthy and glowing. However! The big pores I have made me not to enjoy it!

It makes the pores more noticeable and like attract other people attention over to the ugly pores rather than your glowing face.

So the not-so-exaggerate glow that this essence provide is a good alternative for someone like me, who like dewy skin but unable to do it because of the enlarged pores. 

Interesting product, but I noticed the box has written"Whitening Efficiency" on it. Sadly, it should be brightening efficiency if I am correct. Nope, this essence does not has any whitening effects.

The review ends here. Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: