Etude House 에뛰드하우스 Beauty Shot Face Blur Review (First Impression)

15:12 kelvin 4 Comments

Hey guys! Today I will be doing a review on Etude House newly launched product Face Blur cream.

I purchased this product from an online shop since it is not available in Malaysia outlet yet. I just received it yesterday.

This new product was introduced in January. It has an interesting concept which allow us to have a photoshop skin in reality. We all want our skin look like our flawless profile/ photoshop picture, right?

So this cream can help us get rid of this problem!

Personally I think this is definitely a strong start of Etude House for the beginning of 2015



The moment I saw the advertisement of this cream on YouTube, I decided to buy it instantly without a second thought. I mean how can you resist any product endorsed by Krystal! 

Description
"This lightweight cream provides multi-blurring effects for instantly refined and smooth skin. Skin's texture is smoothed: pores minimized and complexion brightened."

Direction:
"Smooth over entire face after moisturizer and before makeup"



The packaging of the product is really simple, it is in coral-pink color and has a pump which is similar to Etude House BB Cream. So it is really hygiene and easily to control the amount. The bottle is small and portable as well.

The scent is kinda flowery and it is not really strong.

This cream has the texture which remind me of Baby Choux Base but with less oil.
It really spread out easily like water and lightweight too. Other than that, it also has a peach undertone with it, to brighten up the skin of course!


Sorry if you hardly see any different through camera, however it does brighten up my skin!
Ingredients:

This cream comes with SPF 15/PA+ and promise to achieve three different effects 
1. Smoothing
2. Pore Hiding
3. Tone Up
Basically, this cream act as a primer/base before putting any BB Cream or foundation


Overall, I think this cream did not really surprise me that well. To some extend, I think it is somehow similar to Baby Choux Base. Both of them brighten up the skin in similar way.
The only different would be Face Blur can blurred my pores so it is less noticeable.

Before: big and ugly pores

Application

After: see how it brighten up my skin and blurred the pores
No Edit
I know we can use pore cover primer to achieve pore-less skin however most of them do not brighten up the skin. And this is the convenient and main selling point of this product.

Achieve three effects at once!  

The sebum control of this cream is pretty good too. It is lightweight that I don't feel like there is a layer on my face.

But as I mentioned above this product does not blow my mind off, maybe I have a high expectation of it.

The coverage is minimal, it can't cover up blemishes and acne very well. So you need to put another layer of BB Cream or foundation if you want.

Besides that, it only comes in one color so it may makes the skin look way too pale on dark-toned skin. But it gives you a natural look and velvety finish that you can go out with only this cream! 



BTW, if you are living in Malaysia, Etude House is having a Buy 1 Free 1 promotion every day in February!

That's all for today, See you next time! 


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Nice review! I'm really thinking if I should buy this product, My primer just ran out. Can you take a photo of the ingredients list on the box? Must check if it contains stuff I'm allergic to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I have updated the picture of ingredients list in the post by now. Hope it can be useful for you :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! There is no etude house in my place so I wonder if this product are available in Malaysia yet? Really want to buy this. Nice review anyway ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, blur cream is available in Etude House outlet in Malaysia already about Rm111 if I am not mistaken. However, you can check out the hermo website which sometimes they have the stock and much more affordable. :)

      Delete