Etude House Wonder Pore Balancing Cream Review

15:54 kelvin 0 Comments

Not too long ago I published my review on the Wonder Pore Clearing emulsion and tightening essence, so today I am going to review the another new addition to the line, Balancing Cream.

Even though in Malaysia, I normally do not apply cream on day time since it is humid and hot. Apply heavy or intense moisture cream could made our face look greasy quickly under scorching sun.

However we should apply cream at night in order to retain moisture while we are sleeping especially in air conditioner room.



"This is a pore moisture cream containing peppermint extract with a formula that evens out the pore's oil and moisture balance for smooth pores"

"After applying Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion, dispense a certain amount and spread gently onto face"




Let's talk about the PACKAGING, it has a sturdy plastic body in slight dark blue and a silver cap. Open the cap, you'll see another small cap act as a separator to prevent dust falling into the cream and preserve the hygiene.

For those who concern with the cleanliness/ appearance of the product could get so frustrated in this cream. The cap can easily get fingerprint all over. It was so cool at first but now it just become so dirty with printed print on it.

So I never bother to clean it.

The cream comes with a spatula as well.

The SCENT is similar to the other products in this series as well, a faint fresh fragrance that is not too overwhelming.



The cream is in GEL TEXTURE (similar with Baobab moist cream)which can apply smoothly on our skin. The consistency is quite thick as well, like a gel mask.

It takes a while to absorb completely hence I do not apply on daytime. Although it is rich in moisture however it does not feel sticky or oily upon application.

Even though it is not sticky or oily, however I just don't like to apply cream in daytime. Just emulsion would be enough.




Supposedly this cream not only provide you moisture but also help to maintain the oil balance as well. Moisture and oil need to be balanced so that the skin will not be dehydrate or too oily.

OVERALL I like this cream, it does a good job at moisturizing as you can see from the pic above, I mean look at how moisture it is!

Just apply a thin layer before you sleep definitely help you to have a soft face next morning.

About oil balancing? Sorry I could not tell you because I use it as night cream so I could not experience how it control the balance.



What can I tell you about is that most of the Etude House cream products come in small sizes. For this cream, even I used it once a day but I almost used up more than half of it for one month.

So it is quite expensive for its size in Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: