BEST Cuticle Nipper

19:55 kelvin 0 Comments

No photo description available.

If you are a nail lover and love to have a DIY Manicure session once in awhile then you are probably not a stranger to cuticle nipper.

A cuticle nipper is use to cut off your cuticles and dead skin cells around your nails so that your nails are able to look clean and pretty. For me though, a good nipper should be sharp - able to cut off the cuticles in one shot without tugging, comfortable to hold, and different lengths to choose from.

Browsing all the options available in the marketplace, I finally found the one and only - AAA Nippers from Vietnam!

 Comes with different models and lengths, everyone are able to find the one that they desired.

 No photo description available.

 For me, the IL-03 Jaw 12 is the perfect fit for me! It comes with double spring model and shortest length (4mm). I prefer the shortest length so that I'm able to get the stubborn cuticles in the corner.

 Besides it is made with stainless steel, so that we don't really have to worry about problems like rusting.

  I bought this cuticle nipper with RM45. It's kinda pricey for amateurs like us but it can last a long time (if you keep it from falling) and so I thought it is a good purchase.

 You can purchase it by click here

No photo description available.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: