2016 FIrst Post

22:22 kelvin 0 Comments


What am I holding? Innisfree Mineral Moisture Foundation!

Hey guys, so one of my resolution this year is to post frequently from now on, so here I am.

As the 2015 passed, I remembered some important things as I tried to rewind.

First of all, I finished my internship to fulfill the requirement of coursework. Although I would not say I have the most amazing experience however through internship it helped me to realized that certain field such as Customer Service or at least the certain industry is not my cup of tea.

It helped me to gain some experience but also realized that all the knowledge I learnt in college are useless there. Luckily it only lasted for 3 months.3 months consider long enough for me since the job didn't give me any salary or allowance.

Other than that, I bought lots and lots of products from Etude House since they always have B1F1 sales.

I purchased my first Victoria's Secret perfume this year as well, which is the Winter Bombshell. The face of this perfume is Candice which turn to be one of my favorite angel of all times. Seriously, the first time I saw the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is 2013 where Candice was selected for Fantasy Bra.

The moment I saw her opened the show, I was amazed by her and liked her immediately. So to support she and other angels I bought so many things from the VS store. Like so many that I become broke now. What should I do? #vsaddict

On the other hand, I also made my first purchase from Bath and Body Works in which I established a love hate relationship with it in which I will revealed it soon.

Oh by the way, I managed to listed in President list. What is President List? One can obtain President List if the GPA is 3.9 or above. So I am so happy that burning midnight oil is worth it afterwards.

It is the first academic "reward" that I achieved over past four years, which made me think that I should maintain my result from now on. If I can....

Anyway, I am so happy that f(x) made their comeback this year as well. They are so underrated in SM company but I hope that they can keep amazed us with their unique music. "Four Walls" is so cool and suitable when you wake up in the morning as well.

My classmate and I also managed to organized a campaign this year as well. With the strength of 7 people, we managed to pull off the campaign and save ourselves from fail.

So I guess that all, thanks for reading.
Everything will be rosy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: